Treble clefs by (L to R) Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Mendelssohn, Schumann, Brahms, Debussy, and Ravel.
all musicians across all time periods: “fuck how does that thing go”
Beethoven didn’t even try
beethoven dont give a fuck
And No, the owls are not harmed during this process.
- Lady on the bus next to me: Tell me again- what are you not going to do in daycare today?
- Little boy: I will not hit the teacher with a light saber.
- Lady: And why are you not going to hit her with a light saber?
- Boy: It is my toy, and my choice, but if I hit her with the light saber, I'm acting like a Sith.
- Lady: Do you want to be a Sith?
- Boy: No! I am Obi-Wan!
I remember all the Doctor Who fanfics I used to read where Rose often got badly stereotyped as a damsel in distress whom the Doctor had to swoop in and save and smooch but the way I remember Doctor Who 90% of their relationship was the Doctor just setting Rose loose on people who had done something to offend them and sitting back giggling in the corner as she shouted
setting Rose loose
More Disney Parks facts here
I know it seems sort of silly to host a giveaway after only 100 followers, but I’m truly grateful for every single one of you. I absolutely love the book community and am happy to be a part of it!
So let’s get started!
▪ Since this is a celebration to my wonderful followers, you need to be following me
▪ This giveaway is open internationally via bookdepository
▪ In order to enter, all you have to do is either like or reblog this post
▪ There will be one winner, and they will get to choose any one of the books pictured above
▪ You will be able to enter this giveaway until September 5th
▪ The winner will be selected at random and they will be contacted via ask box. Also, I will need your address for delivery, so make sure you’re comfortable with that before you enter please (:
▪ The winner will have 24 hours to respond, otherwise a new one will be selected.
▪ If you have any further questions feel free to message me!
I wish everyone the best of luck!!
Oliver the Dog and Arashi the Cat: the cutest best friends ever!
I give up I will never find a friendship like this
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY
yay, for five seconds we can ignore who is ‘leading’ us and be proud of fellow aussies
I’m moving to fucking australia